Classic eyelash extensions is a method where 1 lash extension is applied to 1 natural lash. Designed to give a natural look and comfortable feel with length and curl.
Volume lash extension: With the traditional lash extension, we could only safely attach one extension to each of your single lash natural lashes. We can only lash on how many natural lashes you have. This can be disappointing if you have not many natural lashes yet desire a thicker look. With Volume lashes are an exciting new trend the lightest lashes on the market. Therefore, multiple lashes do not weigh down the natural lash or damage the follicle. Volume lash is an advance technique to apply for multiple extensions from 2D to 8D ( 8 lashes per one natural lash ) and should not appear clumpy at the base or look like cluster lashes. Volume lashes give client fluffier and fuller look. Eyelash extension is about adding length, volume, and creating a style that NO mere mascara or strip lash can deliver. Applied with proper skill, and cared for appropriately, they outlast and outperform ANY makeup technique by weeks… even longer!
How long the treatment itself last: Eyelash extension can last from 6-7 week depending on the growth cycle of your natural lashes. To maintain the look, appointments are necessary every 2-4 weeks to replace the lashes that have shed or grown out.
Always have a consultation with the artist before the treatment if you:
– Positive reaction to the eyelash extensions
– Skin disease
– Skin disorder in the eye area
– Recent eye surgery
– Skin trauma in the area: burn…
– Inflammation or swelling around the eye area
– Hypersensitive skin
– Bacterial infections: conjunctivitis or pink eye, hordeola or styes, blepharitis, impetigo, viral infectious, herpes zoster or shingles. Infestations pediculosis captis, pubus or corporis. Head lice, pubic lice, body lice
Any eye disorder such as stye or hordeola, conjunctivitis, blepharitis, watery eye or cysts and dry eye syndrome
If your client suffering from cold or hay fever it’s impractical for the lashes to be applied as they will lose more quickly as the eyes become irritated and water.
Extension adhesive has an odour, so people with asthma, allergies, sensitivity or have previously suffered and adverse reaction to other eye treatment should be advised not to have this treatment.
PhiAcademy recommends Royal Artists and guarantees for their quality and experience.
– An appointment can last up to two hours, so please allow plenty of time in order to ensure the very best results.
– Do not wear any makeup to your appointment, especially eye makeup
– Remove your contact lenses prior to treatment
– Please inform your therapist of any known eye conditions before your appointment
Prior to scheduling the treatment, make sure you are familiar with: